G. W. F. Hegel - Philosophical Works (26 books)
Size: 403.65 MB , Seeds: 0 , Peers: 0 ( Updated October 5, 2014 - Refresh )
* Download via Magnet Link
GEORG WILHELM FRIEDRICH HEGEL (1770-1831) was a German philosopher and a major figure in German Idealism. His historicist and idealist account of reality revolutionized European philosophy and was an important precursor to Continental philosophy and Marxism.
Hegel developed a comprehensive philosophical framework, or "system", of Absolute idealism to account in an integrated and developmental way for the relation of mind and nature, the subject and object of knowledge, psychology, the state, history, art, religion, and philosophy. In particular, he developed the concept that mind or spirit manifested itself in a set of contradictions and oppositions that it ultimately integrated and united, without eliminating either pole or reducing one to the other. Examples of such contradictions include those between nature and freedom, and between immanence and transcendence.
Michel Foucault contended that contemporary philosophers may be "doomed to find Hegel waiting patiently at the end of whatever road we travel." Hegel's influential conceptions are of speculative logic or "dialectic", "absolute idealism". They include "Geist" (spirit), negativity, sublation (Aufhebung), the "Master/Slave" dialectic, "ethical life" and the importance of history.
A number of Hegel's major works appear here in multiple translations, including the PHILOSOPHY OF RIGHT, the SCIENCE OF LOGIC, the PHILOSOPHY OF WORLD HISTORY, and the PHENOMENOLOGY OF SPIRIT.
Unless otherwise indicated, all of the following volumes are PDFs (three also appear in EPUB format):
* AESTHETICS: LECTURES ON FINE ART, Vol. 1 (Clarendon Press, 1975). Translated by T. M. Knox.
* THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FICHTE'S AND SCHELLING'S SYSTEM OF PHILOSOPHY (State University of New York Press, 1977). Translated by H. S. Harris and Walter Cerf.
* ELEMENTS OF THE PHILOSOPHY OF RIGHT (Cambridge University Press, 1991). Translated by H. B. Nisbet; edited by Allen W. Wood. [PDF & EPUB]
* THE ENCYCLOPAEDIA LOGIC (with the Zusätze): Part 1 of the Encyclopaedia Of Philosophical Sciences (Hackett, 1991). Translated by T. F. Geraets, W. A. Suchting, and H. S. Harris.
* ENCYCLOPAEDIA OF THE PHILOSOPHICAL SCIENCES IN BASIC OUTLINE - PART I: SCIENCE OF LOGIC (Cambridge University Press, 2010). Translated and edited by Klaus Brinkmann and Daniel O. Dahlstrom.
* FAITH AND KNOWLEDGE (State University of New York Press, 1977). Translated by H. S. Harris and Walter Cerf.
* HEIDELBERG WRITINGS: Journal Publications (Cambridge University Press, 2009). Translated and edited by Brady Bowman and Allen Speight.
* INTRODUCTION TO THE PHILOSOPHY OF HISTORY (Hackett, 1988). Translated by Leo Rauch.
* THE JENA SYSTEM, 1804-5: LOGIC AND METAPHYSICS (McGill-Queen's University Press, 1986). Translated by John W. Burbridge and George di Giovanni.
* LECTURES ON LOGIC: BERLIN, 1831 (Indiana University Press, 2008). Transcribed by Karl Hegel; translated by Clark Butler.
* LECTURES ON NATURAL RIGHT AND POLITICAL SCIENCE: The First Philosophy of Right (University of California Press, 1995). Transcribed by Peter Wannenmann; translated J. Michael Stewart and Peter C. Hodgson.
* LECTURES ON THE PHILOSOPHY OF SPIRIT, 1827-8 (Oxford University Press, 2007). Translated with an Introduction by Robert R. Williams.
* LECTURES ON THE PHILOSOPHY OF WORLD HISTORY: Introduction - Reason in History (Cambridge University Press, 1975). Translated by H. B. Nisbet.
* LECTURES ON THE PHILOSOPHY OF WORLD HISTORY, Vol. 1: Manuscripts of the Introduction and the Lectures of 1822-3 (Clarendon Press, 2011). Edited and translated by Robert F. Brown and Peter C. Hodgson.
* ON CHRISTIANITY: EARLY THEOLOGICAL WRITINGS (Harper & Bros., 1961). Translated by T. M. Knox.
* OUTLINES OF THE PHILOSOPHY OF RIGHT (Oxford University Press, 2008). Translated by T. M. Knox.
* PHENOMENOLOGY OF SELF-CONSCIOUSNESS: Text and Commentary (State University of New York Press, 1999). Translated by Leo Rauch and David Sherman.
* PHENOMENOLOGY OF SPIRIT (Oxford University Press, 1977). Translated by A. V. Miller with an Analysis of the text and Foreword by J. N. Findlay. [PDF & EPUB]
* PHILOSOPHY OF NATURE, 3 vols. (George Allen & Unwin, 1970). Edited and translated by M. J. Petry.
* PHILOSOPHY OF RIGHT (Oxford University Press, 1952). Translated with notes by T. M. Knox.
* POLITICAL WRITINGS (Cambridge University Press, 2004). Translated by H. B. Nisbet; edited by Laurence Dickey and H. B. Nisbet.
* PREFACE TO THE PHENOMENOLOGY OF SPIRIT (Princeton University Press, 2005). Translation with running commentary by Yirmiyahu Yovel.
* SCIENCE OF LOGIC (Cambridge University Press, 2010). Translated and edited by George di Giovanni. [PDF & EPUB]
* SYSTEM OF ETHICAL LIFE (1802-3) and FIRST PHILOSOPHY OF SPIRIT (State University of New York Press, 1979). Edited and translated by H. S. Harris and T. M. Knox.
Scrape History ( seeds + peers )
You must log in to add a comment.
|Lucio Battisti - Hegel[Flac Cue][TntVillage]||242.36 MB||6||1||8 months||3 months|
|[DJVU]  Hegel's Preface to the Phenomenology of Spirit||5.02 MB||2||1||3 years||4 months|
|Enciclopedia de las Ciencias Filosoficas - G.W.F Hegel -= FlacMaster =-||20.35 MB||2||1||1 year||2 months|
|[DJVU]  Modern Freedom Hegel's Legal, Moral, and Political||17.27 MB||0||4||3 years||4 months|
|Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel: The Science of Logic||4.2 MB||0||0||2 years||1 year|
|Diferencia del sistema de filosofia de Ficthe y Schelling - G.W.F Hegel .pdf -= FlacMaster =-||40.52 MB||0||0||1 year||2 months|