def72b23abd0c67616b1063544d4f3f24de39114 ( web search )
PRINCE OF PERSIA WARRIOR WITHIN
RELEASE DATE: December 2, 2004
Enter the dark underworld of Prince of Persia Warrior Within, the sword-slashing sequel to the critically acclaimed Prince of Persia: The Sands of TimeΓΓÇ₧ó.
Hunted by Dahaka, an immortal incarnation of Fate seeking divine retribution, the Prince embarks upon a path of both carnage and mystery to defy his preordained death. His journey leads to the infernal core of a cursed island stronghold harbouring mankind's greatest fears.
Only through grim resolve, bitter defiance, and the mastery of deadly new combat arts can the Prince rise to a new level of warriorship and defend what no enemy shall take away - his life.
* Define your own combat style with the Free-Form Fighting System: An intricate new combat system lets you wage battles with no boundaries. Utilize the environment, weapons, and your enemies themselves to develop your own unique fighting style. Plus, a strategic projectile attack system allows for a variety of ranged combat tactics.
* Endure the epic: Hours upon hours of action await in your fight for survival, including multiple endings and over 50 weapons to find and master.
* Change the past to affect the present: Travel back in time to prevent the creation of your deadly fate - your every action will affect the history of the present, including environments, stories, inhabitants, and more.
* Control the ravages of time: Ravage enemies with the devastating new combative powers of time manipulation, opening up astounding variations in fighting gameplay as you rewind, fast-forward, and slow time down.
* Explore a violent underworld: Explore and conquer a cursed island underworld, a breeding ground for the most brutal, unrelenting enemies to torment mankind.
* Confront a deadly, seductive evil: Survive the evils of the Empress, a stunning villainess with the power to bend the minds of men. This dark siren of the underworld holds legions of monsters under her command.
* Supported OS: Windows┬« 98SE/2000/XP (only)
* Processor: Pentium┬« III 1 GHz or AMD AthlonΓΓÇ₧ó 1 GHz
* RAM: 256 MB
* Video Card: DirectX┬« 9-compliant graphics card (see supported list*)
* Sound Card: DirectX 8-compliant sound card
* DirectX Version: 9.0c (included on disc)
* CD-ROM: 16X CD-ROM or 4X DVD-ROM
* Hard Drive Space: 2 GB
*Supported Video Cards at Time of Release
* NVIDIA┬« GeForceΓΓÇ₧ó 3/4/FX series (including 4MX)
* ATI┬« RadeonΓΓÇ₧ó 7500/8500/9000 families or newer
Laptop models of these cards not supported. These chipsets are the only ones that will run this game. Additional chipsets may be supported after release. For an up-to-date list of supported chipsets, please visit the FAQ for this game on our support website at
Hey, all you file-sharing lovers, you, Yonah is here on a more personal note this time Well, it’s been quite a ride for 5 years now…but eventually all journeys come to an end. It’s been fun to dig, scrape, scour and scope through the file-sharing landscape and report back at cha things and ways to
Megaupload Slams U.S. Secret Move to Share Evidence With Copyright Holders
Megaupload's legal team is protesting against a sealed court order which allows the U.S. Government to share evidence from the Megaupload case with copyright holders. The Government believes this is necessary to assist rightsholders in potential civil action against the defunct file-hosting site. According to Megaupload's legal team, however, allowing the Government to spread a "one-sided, cherry-picked set of facts" will hurt its former users and infect the jury pool.